Sunday, March 16, 2008

crack that whip!

Oh, hello. Sorry I haven't written in awhile, my schedule has been jam-packed lately with midterms, heavy drinking, X-TREME walking-with-iPod (I just got sponsored), the usual.

Today a couple friends and I went to get ice-cream. The place we went is a little shack on the side of the road called Smitty's, privately owned by a family. I guess that means they want to encourage a really overly familiar vibe, because while we were sitting at a table, this creepy little girl walks out from nowhere, cradling an even creepier porcelain doll. We all just kind of looked at each other as she showed it off to some customers. But the best part was definitely that she had just designed and sewn a full Elizabethan outfit for this thing, complete with one of those lace 'ruffs' (huge stiff Shakespearean collars). And when she brought it out, some lady in there was like, "Oh... wow... did you use a pattern for that?"

...like it matters, girlfriend is sewing doll clothes and showcasing them to her parents' customers! WEIRD

Anyway, I'm looking forward to spring break (woooo college!!!!!!!) ....at home, watching Lost on DVD and sleeping. And maybe taking my dog for a walk.

So obviously, my raging will be full throttle for 10 days while I pound shots (drink a glass of wine with my mom), participate in wet t-shirt contests (do my laundry), and get a sick caribbean tan (buy new bronzer).

Have fun ladiez, and use protection... you know, 'cause I hear it rains a lot this time of year in Panama City, so make sure to bring a rain poncho or umbrella-ella-ella of some kind to keep from getting wet... zingggg

No comments: