1. Drank every night for 12 nights straight (and some days) until my surroundings started quivering whenever I tried to concentrate on something for more than 30 seconds.
2. Fell down a hill and rolled full-force into a rotten pumpkin.
3. Stole a hat from a store... by wearing it out on my head.
4. Didn't wash my hair for 4 consecutive days.
5. Lied about my name. Twice in one night. And used two different names. To the same person.
6. Ate a piece of pie entirely with my hands.
7. Spent over $500 in less than a week.
8. Picked my fish up out of his fishbowl with a spoon.
9. Woke up on the ground in four different locations within three weeks.
10. Wrote a Haiku and performed it on stage at an open-mic night, whilst wearing a heavy wool coat, scarf, and hat.
Feel free to leave comments about your favorite things that you've done recently. I'd love to know I'm not the only one acting like a mentally delayed six-year-old. Actually, scratch that. Four-year-old.