Friday, January 20, 2012

lmfao

I just tweeted (on Twitter) at RedFoo (my celebrity soulmate). I hesitated for like 15 minutes after typing it out, and asked two different people if I should send it, and was legitimately nervous. I have that scared feeling like before you go on a roller coaster, and you want to know why? Because I was having deep-seeded thoughts that a silly tweet might interrupt my fantasy of having a really romantic life with him.

Let me remind you all what this guy looks like.



A rave clown. A rave clown of love.


Ugh, I finally tweeted him: I keep wanting to tweet at you but my ginormous crush on you makes it very difficult to think of something clever. You go first.

 I'm so lameeeee (ihopehetweetsback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments: