Tuesday, January 10, 2012

new year, new blog. one that I actually write on.

Happy new year! I haven't written on here since August, so maybe one of my New Year's resolutions will be "blog on Blackout Factory more". That's a good one, because my other one is quitting smoking. That one is good for me ultimately, but it sucks so bad right now. I feel like I'm constantly going to throttle strangers and kick inanimate objects for no reason.

I went to the grocery store yesterday to buy some bread and kept doing that really obvious heavy sigh thing over and over again to the woman in front of me so she would hurry up. Ew! Who does that? Who have I become without cigarettes? Those passive aggressive heavy sighers and throat clearers are the living worst! I can't let this progress.

So instead of being a raging bitch in person, I'm just going to come on here and blast everyone who annoys me. It'll save me from ruining someone's day! Isn't that so nice of me? And I'll probs say some cool, funny shit too, so please read Blackout Factory all the time and help me become a celebrity blogger that somehow (Twitter.) becomes friends with movie stars and singers. That is my third New Year's resolution in my trifecta, for the record.

2012: Smoke-free, blogging so I can be nice to your face, famous.

No comments: